Texas Weddings’ Fast Five asks local wedding professionals the same five questions to help you get to know some of the people behind the companies. Today’s Fast Five comes from Meka Jenkins, owner, Circle J Ranch:
- What services do you provide?
We offer a bit of modern in the center of a whole lot of country.
- What inspired you to start this company?
I am inspired by the people I serve. My heart is full every time someone cries happy tears.
- What sets your company apart from similar ones in the same field?
We are a barn venue on 73 acres, however, we offer real working toilets, AC and heat, and a concrete floor!
- What is your favorite part of your workweek and why?
The weekends are by far the best days because that is when all the planning becomes reality!
- What is one favorite client story and why?
I had a bride cry about her dress. I was not going to let that ruin her day, so I ran home and got my dress stockpile. She tried each one until she realized her dress was “the right” dress!
Get to know more about Circle J Ranch: www.circlejranch.com