Texas Weddings’ Fast Five asks local wedding professionals the same five questions to help you get to know some of the people behind the companies. Today’s Fast Five comes from Cherri Maley of Messina Inn:
- What services do you provide?
Venue, Accommodations, Catering, and Coordination.
- What inspired you to start this company?
We were looking for a way to incorporate our vacation rental business and my dream of wedding coordination.
- What sets your company apart from similar ones in the same field?
We are not a barn! Most of the venues in our area are very rustic. Messina Inn is an Italian-inspired villa on Cypress Creek. Even our rooms are named after wines and cities in Italy.
- What is your favorite part of your workweek and why?
Meeting with couples. I love to see their vision come to life, not only in our space but in the expression on their faces.
- What is one favorite client story and why?
This one is hard! I’ve loved all our couples!
Get to know more about the Messina Inn: www.MessinaInnTx.com