Texas Weddings’ Fast Five asks local wedding professionals the same five questions to help you get to know some of the people behind the companies. Today’s Fast Five comes from C.T. “Russ” Russell:
- What services do you provide?
All things leisure travel related with a focus on group and romance travel.
- What inspired you to start this company?
I have lived and traveled the world all my life. I spent years planning travel for myself and friends. When I retired from my Air Force career I was ready for a change and travel planning was a natural choice for me. It’s said that if you truly love what you do you’ll never work a day in your life.
- What sets your company apart from similar ones in the same field?
I provide the personal touch in planning your honeymoon or destination wedding. In a world of dot com travel planning, some people prefer to deal with a business that has a face and cares about their trip like it was our own.
- What is your favorite part of your workweek and why?
Meeting people and helping them pinpoint the perfect trip to satisfy their travel desires.
- What is one favorite client story and why? Time and again I hear about people getting overwhelmed with the options available online. So, I enjoy getting feedback on how well I can help them cut through the clutter and come back with a few options that best fit their budget, preferences, and style.
Get to know more about Russ and Cruise Planners at