It’s easy to get lost in the details when you are planning the biggest day of your life. The stress of planning a wedding can be overwhelming, especially when you have hundreds of special touches. The goal of your personalizations are to have a few things that express who you are. Don’t overwork yourself by trying to make everything by hand, there are easy ways to have special touches without spreading yourself to thin.
It’s all about the details. Here are our top pics without breaking the bank!
1. Something Borrowed: One of my favorite parts of weddings are hearing about the special things the bride has done to include her family. For instance, having pictures in memory of her family that couldn’t”t be there, using part of her mothers dress in the bouquet, wearing her grandmothers pin. Whatever it maybe, its always special. Photo by Dos Kiwis
2. Decor is Based on the Couple: We love seeing picture of the couple together, especially if you have known each other since grade school. It would be a great idea to use picture of the couple as the table numbers, not to mention a conversation starter!
3. Including Children in Ceremony: If you have children from a pervious relationship, or together, we love seeing kids be apart of the ceremony. Wether she is the maid of honor, or a flower girl, it important to include your children in ceremony! Photo by Limelight Photography
4. Grandma’s China: How much more special would it be to eat your first meal on your grandmothers/mothers china? It also helps put a little money back in your pocket.
5. Couple Messages: Use a fun medium to have loved ones write you couple advise or well wishes, this can be anything from quilt squares to Jenga. Photo by Complete Weddings + Events
Remember wedding planning can be stressful, but it doesnt have to be. Use special peices for others weddings and create more memories