Great Ideas for Photography
- Have the photographer capture party’s-over pictures such as the guests leaving the church or a waitress clearing off tables.
- Ask the photographer to plan for one group shot of all the guests either panoramic or if possible from above.
- Embrace the past and display framed wedding photos of parents and grandparents at the rehearsal or reception. What better way to commemorate loved ones past and present.
- Most couples pass up the unique yet important table shots which may not be the most creative at the time however add detail to memories in years to come.
- Have your photographer create a studio area at the reception so small groups of guests can have their pictures taken or book a photo booth.
- Ask your photographer to be sure to catch those unposed, unscripted moments that happen.
- Have the photographer take motion shots taken before the pose to catch expression and action.
- Make your favorite wedding photo into next year’s greeting card or thank you notes.