Great Ideas for the Details
- Accent the church pews with petal cones filled with delicate flowers such as roses or lilies.
- Write a personal note to your mom and dad and slip it into their program at their seat. While you are walking the aisle they will be touched by your thoughtful words.
- Personalize your wedding with mini candies or chocolates with your names or wedding date on them.
- Personalized coasters or can holders with the bride’s and groom’s names and wedding date add a unique touch.
- Save cuttings of your wedding dress from your fittings. The snippets can then be incorporated in a garter, ring pillow, or possibly later a baby’s first blanket.
- Try linens in the same color but in different textures for a coordinated, but not matching, look.
- It’s easy to get caught up in the planning of the wedding and forget the things that really matter. Send your groom roses or a small surprise a couple of weeks before the wedding to remind him of your love.