Texas Wedding Ministers is a team of professional wedding officiants that service the San Antonio, Austin, Corpus Christi and surrounding areas. All are ordained ministers that can customize your ceremony to fit your requests. We have both male and female officiants and ceremonies can be performed in English, Spanish or both. Our officiants specialize in religious, non-denominational, spiritual, secular, non-religious, inter-faith, same-sex and more. With more than 6,000 combined ceremonies performed and several award-winning officiants to choose from, rest assured we will have the talent, knowledge and professionalism that every couple needs on their wedding day.
What makes Texas Wedding Ministers the Officiants of Choice:
- 100% no cancellation guarantee. Because we are a team, we keep one officiant on call every weekend in case of an emergency. They are armed with all of the couples’ vows and other info so that you will be taken care of no matter what. We get 2 - 3 calls per week from couples in tears because their officiant has canceled. You won’t have this worry with us! No private officiant can offer this.
- Variety and Options. There are so many different beliefs, personalities, styles and preferences, and we feel that your officiant should be a match. Our wedding concierge will listen to your needs and make suggestions accordingly.
- Customized Ceremony. We have a full library of vows and rituals that serve as a base, and the officiant you choose will work with you directly to edit and draft up the perfect vows for your special day. It is most important to us that you feel reflected by your ceremony.
- Personal Wedding Concierge. We understand that questions may arise in between your officiant meeting and your wedding day. Our wedding concierge is available 6 days a week to guide you through the booking process and forms, help with questions regarding your ceremony, and give recommendations of other vendors you may need for your special day.
- Flexibility. Everything we do can be handled more than the phone and online, but our officiants are all available to schedule a free consultation around your schedule.
We realize every couple’s desires are different, so we have developed service options to accommodate your needs. You will have a complimentary consultation with one of our professional officiants, who will listen to what you are wanting to experience. They will then answer questions you may have and make suggestions on which of the services below best suits you. Our goal is to make sure you are aware of all your options so that your ceremony includes everything that is important to you without you paying for things that are not.
- $200 Simple “I Do" - For Couples who have not rented a traditional venue who are looking for a quick and simple ceremony to make things legal.
- $300 Traditional Ceremony - For Couples wanting a simple but flawless ceremony that reflects their unique relationship.
- $450 Customized Ceremony - **Most Popular** For Couples wanting a more personalize and custom drafted ceremony. Your Officiant will get to know you as a couple and compose a ceremony that incorporates the couple’s unique story, faith(s) and/or wishes.
- $450 Catholic Based Ceremony- For Couples wanting all the rituals and scripture of a Catholic Ceremony. Though not recognized by the Church your ceremony will be performed to mimic a ceremony done within in the church.
- $750 Ultimate Ceremony - For those couples wanting a truly unique ceremony and dedicated personal service on their special day! Combine our Customized Ceremony with rehearsal and Day-of Coordination; everything a couple needs for a flawless ceremony. Unlimited Rituals and all additional add-ons such as a bilingual ceremony are included.