Required Booth Etiquette
Fire codes and common courtesy require that you contain your display and staff to your booth. No soliciting or promoting of a business is allowed in the aisles or elsewhere outside assigned booth space. Music and recordings must not interfere with the neighboring booths. Please be courteous of your fellow vendors and keep your sound at an appropriate level.
A reminder of Bridal Extravaganza contractual obligations:
- Exhibitors must stay within their assigned space.
- Exhibitors may not conduct a raffle or drawing to register brides unless previously approved.
- Exhibitors may not share a booth with any other business in any way, including distributing information, literature, and business cards or displaying of products.
- All referral lists are provided only for the exhibitor's own use. Any distribution or disclosure of the list or any of its contents to any person other than the exhibitor or its employees is prohibited.
- All displays over 4 feet in height and placed within 10 linear feet of an adjoining exhibit must be confined to an area of the exhibitor's space that is within 5 feet of the back line.
- Exhibitors are responsible for abiding by all local Health, Fire and Safety rules and regulations.
- Exhibitors are responsible for all damages to exhibit hall or decorator property.
- Exhibitors must keep booths open and manned until the show officially closes at 5 p.m.
- No tearing down of displays, packing or removing items is permitted until the show has been declared officially closed at 5 p.m.